Cerchiamo 1 volontario/a per progetto di Servizio Volontario Europeo in Bulgaria, periodo 1 ottobre 2018 – 1 ottobre 2019.
The aim of the project is to empower young people with skills and competences, which will help them to strengthen their sense of citizenship, responsibility and initiative; improve their media literacy and critical thinking; digital and organizational skills; their career possibilities on labour market, give a chance to gain international experience, develop their tolerance and sense of solidarity and widen their horizons. Volunteers will gain experience in youth work, non-formal training activities, as well as methods for inclusion and integration.
The project supports the personal development of the volunteers in order to help them in developing crucial skills and competences for becoming active citizens of Europe, with sense of initiative, respect for diversity and the fundamental social values. A major focus will be the development of critical thinking and media literacy skills of the volunteers on one side, and of the local community on the other.
Main activities to be performed during the project:
- Office work, development of the Erasmus+ project, Erasmus+ awareness raising activities
- Preparing and organizing interactive English speaking classes for local schools
- Participation in the European Youth Week
- Organizing Summer Challenge training on Critical thinking and Media Literacy
- Summer Reading Club
- Intercultural nights on Chat Club (local youth club)
- Volunteering and Erasmus+ promoting activities on Balkan Youth Festival
- Interactive and game-based workshops on Civic Education and inclusion
- Social and charity initiatives
Participants’profile: Participants should be aged between 20-30 years, unemployed, willing to take a challenge and get out from their comfort zone. We are looking mainly for young people with fewer of opportunities, particularly with geographical or economic obstacles or cultural differences, who are interested in NGO field, education, culture and social initiatives, who are open-minded, tolerant and respectful of others, with strong desire to learn new things. They should have good level of English language, be motivated, communicative, creative and resourceful people, ready to work in team and help to each other. The project will involve 4 volunteers from Spain, Croatia, Greece and Italy (one volunteer per country).
Per candidarsi inviare CV e lettera motivazionale a email@example.com entro il 31 agosto 2018. Progetto finanziato da Erasmus+.